Pulmonary Function Tests (PFT)
Pulmonary function tests (PFTs) are a group of lung tests that measures how well your lung works. They measure how well and effective lungs volume, capacity, rates of flow, and gas exchange work. They’re noninvasive, which means that the doctor doesn’t cut you or put any tools inside your body.
Uses of Pulmonary Function Tests
Testing your lungs can help doctors diagnose lung diseases such as:
- Chronic bronchitis
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Damaged or scarred lung tissue
- Disease caused by breathing in asbestos fibers
- Sarcoidosis, a collection of inflammatory cells around organs
- Lung cancer
- Thickened, stretched, or enlarged airways
- Thickening or hardening of your connective tissues (scleroderma)
- The weakness of the muscles in the wall of the chest
You need a diagnosis to get the right treatment.
Why Choose Us?
Bansal Diagnostic Centre has one of the most experienced practices, devoted to meeting the diagnostics needs of our patients at all stage of their lives. Our team has been providing tailored individual care to our patients with trusted specialist services by our expert team of radiologists and sonographers for over 10 years. As a trusted provider in delivering an accurate diagnosis of scans in a fast and accurate system, our patients feel confident and safe in the hands of our diagnostic and pathology specialists.